Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
Best use of Coupongs!(for begginers or so) 
Författare Meddelande

Hi guys This is Ashura from server 4 and in this short guide I want to take the topic on how to use wisely the coupongs throughout the game.

Coupongs are useful to many stuff. Unlock inventory, to upgrade farm (if farm is lvl 30+), to reset the skills, and to boost up in world boss.

To do all of those above are good enough but since this game is all about strategi and stuff, you can plan a head and play smart. Ad example, I see people using runes in battle grounds when they know they dont have chance to win, with result of wasting coupongs for nothing.
So here is my thought on how to use them better way (by priority):-

1. Unlock all inventory, believe me or not in later patch you are going to need space....ALOT. Using coupongs for a permanent result is smart in my opinion.
2. Upgrade farms (possibly to lvl 10 which is the limit of farm upgrade), that part requires alot of time and patience to do.
3. reset skill, not in priority list but just in case you need to re-impost your skills.
4. Worldboss boost, once done with all the three above, you boost up in world boss. As we know in the game , you can never have enough gold :D

So that is it, If I forgot something or you have a better Idea feel free to comment below.

MVH Ashura.

2014-10-13 13:05
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Svara på tråd   [ 1 inlägg ]